Admiral Guest Post Guidelines
Why Write for Admiral: The Visitor Relationship Company?
- Build authority for your expertise
- Build your online influence as a thought leader
- Contribute know-how and tips back to your industry
- Build relationships based on the value you bring to new audiences
- Get a quality link back to your website or blog.
Admiral promotes blog posts via email, social, online ads and search to the significant digital publisher industry, as well as to our global customers and partners.
Our Audience and Topics
“Saving the free Internet, one publisher at a time,” but what are we saving it from and why?
The Internet’s core ad-supported business model is crumbling before our eyes, leading to some of the world’s largest, best and oldest publishers to shrink, consolidate or simply go out of business. A new and creative value exchange is critical to sustain the power of the Internet to inform, educate and empower future generations. We believe relationships are the key, and will lead to a better, more sustainable Internet for our kids and grandkids.
Our audience consists primarily of digital publishers seeking to build long term relationships with readers who enjoy their content. We can help these publishers engage users at every step in their relationship journey, from recovering adblock revenues, offering ad-lite or ad-free experiences, grow paid subscribers, social engagement, email newsletter lists, or helping manage privacy consent across all visitors. Our primary audience is news pubs, local news, finance, entertainment and sports content sites; we have customers and reach to small, mid-tier, and global multi-property publishers.
The knowledge level of our reader base varies from beginner to expert regarding digital revenue generation, ads, subscriptions, visitor engagement, online privacy, and building email/social signups; however, for guest blog submissions, we give priority to higher-level topics.
Topics we Cover:
- Digital publishing management, financials, operation, and promotion.
- Content focused on specific publisher segments, such as multi-property publishers, finance news, local news, etc.
- MarTech industry news, trends, statistics and data. Fun, informative, educational, or newsworthy.
- Content focused on online data privacy, adblocking, tracker blocking, and regulations such as GDPR and CCPA.
- Aspects of Paywall or Paid Subscription in general. Technical, security, implementation.
- Success stories or strategies related to using Admiral solutions. Features, customers, partners.
- Topics based on your personal expertise in the industry, or based on direct interviews with publishers, AdOps managers, publisher revenue officers, publisher CIO’s.
Your Post Should:
- Be useful, interesting, and engaging to the readers of our blog.
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written.
- Have headings to organize the content.
- You can submit posts of 400-500 words, but priority will be given to in depth posts of 700-1500 words.
- Ensure proper attribution of any quotes, data, images, or 3rd party content.
- The post must not include marketing-related links and must not be entirely self-promotional.
- The post may include links to your website and blog in a brief author’s bio (approximately 3 sentences), which will be published at the end of the guest post.
- Original. It should not have been published before, and it should not duplicate a topic already on our blog.
How to Submit your Guest Post Ideas
Submit 3-4 topic ideas (or just one if you know it’s a winner) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each topic should include a working headline and a few bullets to allow us to determine whether it’s suitable for our blog (you don’t need to write out a draft yet). If this is your first time submitting to us, please tell us about yourself, and provide links to your online profile, website, or previous blog posts you’ve written.
The Fine Print
- Submissions must meet the Admiral quality standards to get published.
- Admiral reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Admiral reserves the right to include calls-to-action to Admiral content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.